A.B.T.™ Covid-19 Rapid IgG-IgM Diagnostic Test
Covid-19 pozirtif ve negatif, IgG-IgM antikortanı test
The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit is to detect the IgM and IgG, which are the antibodies of SARS-COV-2 in human blood. Those antibodies are produced in the first 14 days of the infection. IgM is an antibody produced at the beginning of infection, which indicates an early stage of the disease. IgG produced after a period of infection, which indicates the infection is ongoing or was infected. When the two antibodies detected together, it means the infection is ongoing. The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit allows understanding whether the infection is early, late, or ongoing, doctors can provide different treatments to different patients. It is easy to use (no need for health technicians) and gives results in 15 minutes with a 98.89% rate of precision.
How to Use the Test?
- Clean the patient’s hand with the alcohol swab. Allow drying for 2-3 seconds.
- Massage the hand without touching the puncture site by rubbing down the hand towards the fingertip of the index, middle or ring finger.
- Unscrew the head of the lancet. Puncture the finger skin with lancet quickly but gently.
- Gently rub the hand from the wrist to palm to finger to form a rounded drop of blood over the puncture site.
- Suck up 1 drop of a blood sample using the transfer pipette.
- Add 1 drop of the blood sample from the transfer pipette to the well marked as S on the test cassette. Then, add 2 drops of buffer from the dropper bottle containing to the well marked as S. Observe the progress of the buffer solution in the area where the strips are to be located. If the liquid does not come out to the very end, add another drop of buffer solution to the well marked as S. Avoid air bubbles in the well section. Testing should be done immediately after sample collection. Do not leave samples at room temperature for a long time.
- T01-01-25 1 Test