A.B.T.™ Serological Pipetor
A.B.T.™ Serological Pipette Controller is a serological pipette controller that lets the user sample large volumes (up to 100 ml) and offers the flexibility needed for a wide range of liquid transfer and measurement applications. Pressure-sensitive speed control allows smooth aspiration and dispensing to be performed with many types of liquids.
With selectable gravity or blow-out (motor assisted) dispensing, high volumetric accuracy can be achieved. The angled grip allows ergonomic use in a laminar-flow cabinet. A.B.T.™ Serological Pipette Controller is designed for use with volumetric and graduated serological pipettes, plastic or glass, in the volume range of 0.1–100 ml.
• Adapter housing, including membrane filter, is autoclavable to 121 °C
• Useable over a wide range of temperatures
• Ergonomic grip and control, weighs only 190 grams
• Use with pipetting applications 0.1–100 mL
• 0.2 μm hydrophobic filter provides protection from overfilling or contamination
• Check valve protects internal components from accidental liquid aspiration
• Aspirated liquid vapors are vented externally to prevent corrosion
• Long battery life: 8 hours of continuous use on a single charge (with 10 mL pipet)
- L04-01-01 1 each